Here are some reasons to contact me:
- Book orders. You’d like to order signed copies or place bulk orders of Found in Translation as a gift for your customers, event attendees, or for a promotional giveaway.
- Speaking. You need a speaker for a webinar, conference, educational session, or other event on topics of globalization, international growth, or localization.
- Consulting. You’re looking for people who can help you either with consulting projects or deeper advice on a given topic, or a specific part of the world.
- Due diligence. You’re a VC or investor seeking to learn more about international expansion or the localization space.
- Board recruitment. You’re looking for an executive board member or a strategic advisor with experience in international growth.
- Media citations. You’re a journalist seeking a subject matter expert for commentary on one of the topics I write about.
- Interviews. You’d like to do an interview for your website, blog, or podcast on a topic covered here.
- Mentions. You’re writing or speaking on one of these topics, and want to reference this blog or quote from it.
If I can’t help you, I’ll do my best to refer you to others in my network, depending on what you need.
And to save you some time, here are some reasons not to contact me:
- Selling. If you want to try to sell me something, please don’t do that. 😉 Instead, kindly read this article.
- Jobs at HubSpot. If you’re interested in working at HubSpot, awesome! But, please go to our Jobs page and apply directly. Recruiters will get back to you much faster than I can, and I don’t want you to miss an opportunity.
- Jobs in localization. I highly suggest following my friend and colleague Uwe Muegge on Twitter. He continually shares new job opportunities in the localization field.
Something else? You can connect with me on LinkedIn here.
Or, you can email me: “nataly” at “borntobeglobal.com”.