Need help with global growth? Here’s how I can help:
- Consulting. I have limited bandwidth to take on consulting projects. Common requests include helping companies create an international strategy, aligning corporate goals with international growth targets, figuring out how to take their company global, and outlining global go-to-market strategies.
- Advisory. Need ongoing help with taking your company global? I support a small number of companies in an ongoing advisory capacity. Please let me know the specific areas you need help with. If I can’t support you, I’ll do my best to refer you to people who can.
- Speaking. Seeking a speaker for a webinar, conference, educational session, or other event that you’re planning? I support a variety of topics, including global business, scale-ups, marketing, international expansion, women in tech, SaaS, localization, managing global teams, and more. I only take on a small number of in-person events each year.
Other Reasons to Contact Me
- Book orders. Looking for signed copies or bulk orders of Take Your Company Global for your employees, customers, event attendees, or for a promotional giveaway? I’m happy to connect you with the right contacts at my publisher. They can arrange for bulk order discounts, custom-branded print runs with your company logo, and can even taking care of shipping books out to groups or individuals around the world if needed.
- Guest lecturing. If you need a guest professor for your MBA students or other college students (usually in a grad school program, given the topics I cover), please reach out and I’ll see if I can help.
- Podcast guest spots. If you need a guest for your podcast, don’t hesitate to reach out. I try to help out podcasters whenever I can.
- Board recruitment. If you’re a high-growth, for-profit company looking to add to your board of directors, feel free to get in touch. (Note: After serving for many years with various organizations, I am taking a break from non-profit board appointments at this time.)
- Media citations. Have a deadline for an article and need a subject matter expert? If you’re a journalist seeking commentary on one of the topics I cover, please get in touch.
Reasons Not to Contact Me
- Selling. If you want to try to sell me something, please don’t do that. 😉 Instead, kindly read this article.
- Seeking jobs in localization. You’ll be joining a pretty awesome community of globally-minded people. I highly suggest following my friend and colleague Uwe Muegge on Twitter. He continually shares new job opportunities in the localization field. If you’re trying to get started in localization, I suggest joining Women in Localization, a fantastic community and resource (not just for women). And don’t forget to check out Multilingual magazine.
- Offering to write for this blog. I am not seeking guest writer contributions. But I also know enough about SEO to know a veiled backlink request when I see one. 😉 So please, don’t contact me to offer guest blog posts.
- Pitching companies you want me to write about. I appreciate every hardworking PR person out there seeking placements and coverage. I’ve been in your shoes before. But I am not in need of ideas for what to write about for this blog. Sorry! If anything, I already have too many topic ideas percolating in Draft that I don’t have time to finish.
You can connect with me on LinkedIn here.
Follow me on Instagram here.
Or, you can email me: “nataly” at “borntobeglobal.com”.